Friday, February 17, 2012

Favorite Pattern Friday - Shawls & Wraps

I love looking at shawl patterns; there are so many beautiful designs out there! I can't wait to finally make one for myself. The only shawl I have made so far was Age of Brass and Steam for Maresa, which wasn't really that spectacular and done in less than two days.. These patterns on the other hand are a little more elaborate and might take a little longer to finish.

Juneberry Triangle by Jared Flood
Published in Brooklyn Tweed
 © Jared Flood
This is my absolute favorite. It's a design by Jared Flood and it's stunning like always.
The texture the yarn creates and the combination of the stitches are gorgeous!


Amelie by Eva Linus   free!
Published in Avelinux
 © Eva Linus
This is one of my favorite free patterns. It has relatively easy lace stitches, 
but still a really nice design. Unfortunately it's only available in German at the moment.


Henslowe by Beth Kling
Published in Beth Kling's Rav Store
 © Beth Kling

This irresistible pattern by Beth King has just enough lace work to give it a simple but elegant look. I am a huge fan of the yarn color she chose as well!


Have you knit a shawl before?
Show me some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment