Class Projects. Finals. Internship. Lab Fest. Mothers Day.
Not much time to blog...
Crafty Highlights for May:
1. Finished seaming the Lace Pullover!!! (No picture yet, but maybe I will update this post and add one tonight!)
2. Picked up the 13 year old project I blogged about before and decided to finish it and send it to my Mom as a Mother's Day present!
3. Re-started the Moonlight Shawl in 3.5mm needles, made it my laundry day project and love it!
4. Waiting for my mother's package to arrive to start her Kiwi Mille Fili Whole Wheat Cardigan.
5. Baked six batches of our awesome secret recipe granola cookies for Jamie's Lab Fest later today.