Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Pattern Friday - Summer Time

Only about two weeks left until summer break!

Even though, I will be busy interning at Stillwater Living Magazine (I'm so excited!) and taking three courses during the summer, I should still have a little bit more time for crafting than usually during a semester. YES!

Time to share some of my favorite summer patterns!

Whole Wheat Cardigan by Alexandra Charlotte Dafoe 
Published in Delicious Knits 
© Alexandra Charlotte Dafoe
I'm actually going to knit this cardigan for my mother soon. She will send her kiwi-colored Mille Fili cotton yarn in a few days! By the the it arrives, the Eyelet Pullover I'm currently working on should be long finished. Really looking forward to this one!


Razor Cami by Katie Marcus free!
Available on Ravelry.com

Monteagle Bag by Ann Hahn Buechner free!
Published in Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines;
also available at the Mason-Dixon Knitting Blog
© knitshearbliss
Semele by Åsa Tricosa 
Published in Åsa Tricosa Designs
© knittimo

Laar by Gudrun Johnston 
 My favorite Laar project is NoTailKit's version by far.
It fits perfectly and I love the yarn she picked!

No comments:

Post a Comment